How can I join the ACV?
There are two categories of Membership:
- Full Membership is open to any individual who is already a volunteer in the Countryside. The minimum age for Full Membership is 18 years.
- Associate Membership is available to any other individual who wishes to support the Association and is particularly valuable for those who currently are unable, for some reason, to be active volunteers. The minimum age for Associate Membership is 16 years
The annual Membership Fees are
- Full/Associate £10 per year
- Concession for Students/Unwaged/OAPs £6 per year
Please contact the ACV Treasurer:
Neville Anderson, 3 Summerfields, Chester le Street, Co Durham, DH2 2ND
Downloadable Membership Form: PDF Version
- Category: Pages
- Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 15:11