How ACV is organised
The day-to-day business of ACV is enacted by the Association Committee. Policy is established at the Annual General Meetings: the AGM takes place at the Annual Gathering.
For a fuller understanding of ACV's formal organisation, rules, and objectives, please consult the Constitution (click on tab above).
The Committee Structure
The Committee meets at regular intervals throughout the year and currently comprises:
- A Chairman, and Vice-Chairman, both elected by the AGM
- A Secretary and Treasurer, both elected by the Committee Members (these are chosen by those members within organisations as and when required)
- The President and Vice-Presidents (who are also elected by AGM)
- The Newsletter Editor is co-opted if not already serving in another capacity.
Click Contact Us to see the ACV Officers and Area Representatives
- Category: Pages
- Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 15:11